More sunshine, bird songs, blooming colors. That’s what spring brings to us. It can also be a time where we focus our energy on shaking off the winter blahs and experiencing a personal renewal. Small actions may produce big changes when you create a spring renewal plan for yourself. Striving for balance and priorities, certain rituals may help.
- Prune out thoughts from your past that may be causing you to experience limited growth.
- Trim away beliefs and practices that no longer fit who you are.
- Toss any physical item that isn’t sentimental, beautiful, or useful.
- Nurture choices rooted in wellness, including exercising and eating fresh foods.
- Plant something! Whether it’s flowers or a new idea.
- Nourish your brain and soul with mindfulness and meditation.
- Contact those you are fond of who have been missing from your life.
- Cultivate habits that energize you and allow your creativity to blossom.
Relax in the fact that life is seasonal. Winter is a time for introspection and rest. And that leads to spring, the time for enrichment and growth.
- Volunteering as a Core Value June 5, 2019
- A Role that Makes a Difference … May 30, 2019
- Coming Home Again April 3, 2019
- It’s About Helping Others and Learning February 25, 2019
- Hospice & Community Care Announces Grief Reach Capacity Building Grant from New York Life Foundation February 20, 2019