when needed most.
comprehensive management of
physical, emotional, social & spiritual
needs of patients.
By choosing a healthcare provider that has achieved ACHC accreditation, you can take comfort in knowing that you will receive the highest quality of care.
with cancer and her desire to remain at home until her death. Hospice & Community Care has seen similar stories played
out over our 20 year history having served thousands of patients and their families.
Since then we have served the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of thousands of patients and their families.
You have a choice.
Patients and their families have a voice in selecting which hospice provider they use.
More than two-thirds of those choosing hospice care in our area choose Hospice & Community Care. The leading hospice provider in our service area, our staff is skilled in managing challenging cases.
What sets Hospice & Community Care apart?
- Has only free-standing hospice inpatient facility service area
- Serves the greatest number of patients in our community
- Answers to our community and not shareholders
- Is the only hospice in the service-area with full-time, onsite physicians
- Accreditation by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC).
- Our “We Honor Veterans” program addresses unique needs of veteran patients