Updated Visitor Policy for the Hospice House
In an effort to protect our patients and staff, the visitor policy for the Wayne T. Patrick Hospice House has been updated.
Below are the policies as of December 23, 2020:
- Doors to the facility will be locked at all times. Please ring the bell to have staff let you in.
- Masks must be worn over the mouth, nose, and chin at all times, including inside patient rooms.
- 2 visitors per patient at a time.
- Hands must be washed immediately after entering the hospice house.
- Visitors will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms when entering the facility.
- Visitors refusing to follow policies will be asked to leave the facility.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Patrick Hospice House at 803-323-1600.