Always a crowd favorite, Jeanne is an expert at regaling crowds with her experiences as a 6’2″ Miss Congeniality winner in the Miss America Pageant and outlining the steps to developing a sense of humor. Jeanne has been awarded every top honor in the speaking profession.
An author of three books on humor, Jeanne has produced six DVD/CD humor programs in the last eleven years and can be heard daily on Sirius XM Radio’s Laugh USA family comedy channels. This lets millions nationwide know she speaks two languages fluently: English . . . and Southern.
Purchase tickets below!
- Volunteering as a Core Value June 5, 2019
- A Role that Makes a Difference … May 30, 2019
- Coming Home Again April 3, 2019
- It’s About Helping Others and Learning February 25, 2019
- Hospice & Community Care Announces Grief Reach Capacity Building Grant from New York Life Foundation February 20, 2019