LOL, the nickname of our annual Labor of Love event, is set for Thursday, Sept. 7. Headlining this year is humorist Jeanne Robertson. An encore performance, Jeanne returns with her special flavor of humor.
Celebrating laughter, hope, and healing, LOL is supported primarily by sponsorships.
Please consider a donation to support this fabulous night of fun.
Always a crowd favorite, Jeanne is an expert at regaling crowds with her experiences as a 6’2″ Miss Congeniality winner in the Miss America Pageant and outlining the steps to developing a sense of humor. Jeanne has been awarded every top honor in the speaking profession.
Author of three books on humor, Jeanne has produced six DVD/CD humor programs in the last eleven years and can be heard daily on Sirius XM Radio’s Laugh USA family comedy channels. This lets millions nationwide know she speaks two languages fluently: English . . . and Southern.
Purchase tickets below!
- Grateful to Serve August 22, 2019
- York Invitational Golf Tournament Supports Hospice August 22, 2019
- 2019 Pitching and Riding August 14, 2019
- What It Is All About… Volunteer Profile, Carolyn Bartles August 14, 2019
- May the Blessing Continue… August 13, 2019