Can a little loose change make a difference?
We believe that it can not only make a difference but that it can change lives.
Hospice & Community Care is kicking off our holiday fund drive today with the introduction of the Hospice HOPE House. More than 10,000 of these tiny paper bank houses will hit our community in the coming days as we raise awareness and money for hospice care in our community.
Making a difference in the lives of our family, friends, and neighbors is easy.
Simply PICK UP a house from the Hospice office or one of our two Resale Shops.
Then FILL UP the house will change and donations.
Finally, TURN IN the filled house by visiting our office, Resale Shops, or join us on #GivingTuesday Nov 28 at Hickory Tavern for a giving celebration.
You may also choose to write one check for the donations collected and mail it to us at PO Box 993 Rock Hill, SC 29731.
In the coming days, we will be sharing easy and effective ways to fill up your HOPE House. Join us on our Facebook page to daily updates and ideas too.
As always, thanks for your support of our mission.
- Volunteering as a Core Value June 5, 2019
- A Role that Makes a Difference … May 30, 2019
- Coming Home Again April 3, 2019
- It’s About Helping Others and Learning February 25, 2019
- Hospice & Community Care Announces Grief Reach Capacity Building Grant from New York Life Foundation February 20, 2019