#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Created by the team at the Belfer Center for Innovation & Social Impact at the 92nd Street Y—a cultural center in New York City that, since 1874, has been bringing people together around the values of service and giving back—#GivingTuesday is intended to celebrate and encourage giving. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. #GivingTuesday focuses on philanthropy during the holiday season.
You may recall #RockHillGives from 2016. This year Hospice & Community Care has partnered with other non-profits, businesses, and organizations to form #YorkCountySCGives. #YorkCountySCGives gives you the chance to contribute to the great work being done to make York County a healthier, stronger, and better community for all. Together we are stronger! Check out this webpage to see all the participating York County non-profits.
- Volunteering as a Core Value June 5, 2019
- A Role that Makes a Difference … May 30, 2019
- Coming Home Again April 3, 2019
- It’s About Helping Others and Learning February 25, 2019
- Hospice & Community Care Announces Grief Reach Capacity Building Grant from New York Life Foundation February 20, 2019