The Garden of Hope, Children’s Book
Hospice & Community Care’s children’s book, The Garden of Hope, shares the story of the Butterfly Family as they deal with the loss of Grandma Olivia. This book is a useful tool in explaining the hospice experience to children. It is an excellent resource for all hospice team members who work with children.
- Colorfully illustrated characters guide the reader
- Guided questions help facilitate discussion
- Includes child and adult resource sections
- Listed are helpful guidelines for dealing with grief
- Includes expressive art therapy activity for children
Books are $19.95 each and may be purchased by calling 800-895-CARE, 803-329-1500 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.